The Six COVID Guidelines at Covenant (adopted May 18, 2021)
1. The Session asks our members and friends to follow the CDC guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated people at Covenant gatherings.
2. The Session encourages, but does not require, vaccinated individuals to consider wearing a mask at Covenant in an effort to foster a safe and welcoming space for children and immuno-compromised friends and members.
3. The Session commits to maintaining a focus on establishing healthy spaces for gatherings with regards to spacing and adequate ventilation, such as propping doors and opening windows and using outdoor spaces.
4. Adults who are working with children at Covenant, regardless of vaccination status, shall wear a mask to model appropriate behavior for children.
5. The Session advises outside user groups at Covenant to adhere to the CDC guidelines regarding COVID practices.
6. The Session acknowledges the science that describes COVID as primarily an airborne disease, and as such, will work with our staff to reintegrate hymnals, books, welcome cards, etc, all the while ensuring that hand sanitizer is readily available for participants.
Worship Schedule Beginning Sunday, April 11th, 2021 through current date:
9:00am Livestream Service Livestreaming has become a popular way for people to worship while traveling or needing to stay home. This will also be posted to our youtube page for viewing anytime.
9:00am Sanctuary Worship We offer an eclectic style of the very best music from all Christian traditions to ascribe worship to God in ways consistent with our Presbyterian and reformed tradition. We do sing at our services, but ask worshipers to sing while wearing a facemask. We encourage children and youth to join us for worship, we enjoy the wiggles of toddlers and cries of babies in our congregation! Still, there is an unstaffed Family Comfort Room available for parents and children to utilize in the event a child needs some private attention at the discretion of the parent.
11:00am Sanctuary Worship This service is almost identical to the 9:00am service, but we do provide a children's church opportunity for pre-school thru elementary age students during this service.